Post-translational control of T cell development by the ESCRT protein CHMP5.
Times cited: 1
- Tumorigenic and Immunosuppressive Effects of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in Cancer. Cell. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular Pathways: Immunosuppressive Roles of IRE1α-XBP1 Signaling in Dendritic Cells of the Tumor Microenvironment. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2016 In Process GET IT
- The transcription factor XBP1 is selectively required for eosinophil differentiation. Nature immunology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- ER Stress Sensor XBP1 Controls Anti-tumor Immunity by Disrupting Dendritic Cell Homeostasis. Cell. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress in immunity. Annual review of immunology. 2015 Information Resource GET IT