- Enteropathy-associated T cell lymphoma subtypes are characterized by loss of function of SETD2. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Follicular lymphoma: State-of-the-art ICML workshop in Lugano 2015. Hematological oncology. 2017 In Process GET IT
The Genetic Basis of Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma.
Times cited: 1
- CREBBP Inactivation Promotes the Development of HDAC3-Dependent Lymphomas. Cancer discovery. 2017 In Process GET IT
- General Biomarker Recommendations for Lymphoma. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Histological Transformation and Progression in Follicular Lymphoma: A Clonal Evolution Study. PLoS medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Loss of the HVEM Tumor Suppressor in Lymphoma and Restoration by Modified CAR-T Cells. Cell. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinicogenetic risk models predict early progression of follicular lymphoma after first-line immunochemotherapy. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- EZH2 and BCL6 Cooperate to Assemble CBX8-BCOR Complex to Repress Bivalent Promoters, Mediate Germinal Center Formation and Lymphomagenesis. Cancer cell. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- US Intergroup Trial of Response-Adapted Therapy for Stage III to IV Hodgkin Lymphoma Using Early Interim Fluorodeoxyglucose-Positron Emission Tomography Imaging: Southwest Oncology Group S0816. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies discovers multiple loci for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Times cited: 5
- Controversies in BMT for lymphoma. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Analysis of Heritability and Shared Heritability Based on Genome-Wide Association Studies for Thirteen Cancer Types. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- The histone lysine methyltransferase KMT2D sustains a gene expression program that represses B cell lymphoma development. Nature Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
A phase II trial of RCHOP followed by radioimmunotherapy for early stage (stages I/II) diffuse large B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: ECOG3402.
British journal of haematology.
Times cited: 5
- IL10 receptor is a novel therapeutic target in DLBCLs. Leukemia. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- A roadmap for discovery and translation in lymphoma. Blood. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- High-resolution chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) sequencing reveals novel binding targets and prognostic role for SOX11 in mantle cell lymphoma. Oncogene. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- FOXO1 repression contributes to block of plasma cell differentiation in classical Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Diagnostic accuracy of a defined immunophenotypic and molecular genetic approach for peripheral T/NK-cell lymphomas. A North American PTCL study group project.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 9
- Variability in DNA methylation defines novel epigenetic subgroups of DLBCL associated with different clinical outcomes. Blood. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
An enhanced International Prognostic Index (NCCN-IPI) for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated in the rituximab era.
Times cited: 179
- Mechanism-based epigenetic chemosensitization therapy of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Cancer discovery. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- MYC/BCL2 protein coexpression contributes to the inferior survival of activated B-cell subtype of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and demonstrates high-risk gene expression signatures: a report from The International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program. Blood. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Aberration in DNA methylation in B-cell lymphomas has a complex origin and increases with disease severity. PLoS genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- MALT1 small molecule inhibitors specifically suppress ABC-DLBCL in vitro and in vivo. Cancer cell. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Mantle cell lymphoma: report of the 2010 Mantle Cell Lymphoma Consortium Workshop. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- EZH2-mediated epigenetic silencing in germinal center B cells contributes to proliferation and lymphomagenesis. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- BCL6 repression of EP300 in human diffuse large B cell lymphoma cells provides a basis for rational combinatorial therapy. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- DNA methylation signatures define molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of p21 protein predicts clinical outcome in DLBCL patients older than 60 years treated with R-CHOP but not CHOP: a prospective ECOG and Southwest Oncology Group correlative study on E4494. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Interim positron emission tomography scans in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: an independent expert nuclear medicine evaluation of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group E3404 study.
Times cited: 85
- The BCL6 transcriptional program features repression of multiple oncogenes in primary B cells and is deregulated in DLBCL. Blood. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Follicular lymphoma of the thyroid gland.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 16
- Sequential transcription factor targeting for diffuse large B-cell lymphomas. Cancer research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Validation of tissue microarray immunohistochemistry staining and interpretation in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Low-grade lymphoma. Hematology / the Education Program of the American Society of Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program. 2004 Report GET IT
- Tumours of histiocytes and accessory dendritic cells: An immunohistochemical approach to classification from the International Lymphoma Study Group based on 61 cases. Histopathology. 2002 Report GET IT
- MCL1 transgenic mice exhibit a high incidence of B-cell lymphoma manifested as a spectrum of histologic subtypes. Blood. 2001 Academic Article GET IT