- Pediatric-inspired therapy compared to allografting for Philadelphia chromosome-negative adult ALL in first complete remission. American journal of hematology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Short-term cardiac toxicity of autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant for multiple myeloma. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Comparison of outcomes at two institutions of patients with ALL receiving ex vivo T-cell-depleted or unmodified allografts. Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Optimal screening for geriatric assessment in older allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation candidates.
Journal of geriatric oncology.
Times cited: 5
Low CD34 dose is associated with poor survival after reduced-intensity conditioning allogeneic transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome.
Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
Times cited: 9
Unrelated umbilical cord blood transplant for adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia in first and second complete remission: a comparison with allografts from adult unrelated donors.
Times cited: 32
- Successful autologous stem cell collection in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in complete cytogenetic response, with quantitative measurement of BCR-ABL expression in blood, marrow, and apheresis products. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Impact of disease burden at time of allogeneic stem cell transplantation in adults with acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes. Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2005 Academic Article GET IT