- Rescue of impaired sociability and anxiety-like behavior in adult cacna1c-deficient mice by pharmacologically targeting eIF2α. Molecular psychiatry. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Altered reward sensitivity in female offspring of cocaine-exposed fathers. Behavioural brain research. 2017 In Process GET IT
Alternatively spliced mu opioid receptor C termini impact the diverse actions of morphine.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 1
- Enhancing VTA Cav1.3 L-type Ca(2+) channel activity promotes cocaine and mood-related behaviors via overlapping AMPA receptor mechanisms in the nucleus accumbens. Molecular psychiatry. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Cacna1c in the Prefrontal Cortex Regulates Depression-Related Behaviors via REDD1. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP) May Act as a Substrate and a Recognition Unit for CRL4CRBN and Stub1 E3 Ligases Facilitating Ubiquitination of Proteins Involved in Presynaptic Functions and Neurodegeneration. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2016 Academic Article GET IT