The peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor and tumorigenicity: isoquinoline binding protein (IBP) antisense knockdown in the C6 glioma cell line.
Times cited: 53
- Human figure drawings in the evaluation of severe adolescent suicidal behavior. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- An open trial of clozapine in neuroleptic-resistant childhood-onset schizophrenia. The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Interactions between laudanosine, GABA, and opioid subtype receptors: implication for laudanosine seizure activity.
Times cited: 17
- Repeated swim-stress reduces GABAA receptor α subunit mRNAs in the mouse hippocampus. Molecular Brain Research. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Adrenalectomy prevents the stress-induced decrease in in vitro [3H]Ro15-1788 binding to GABAA benzodiazepine receptors in the mouse. Brain Research. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- Repeated swim stress alters brain benzodiazepine receptors measured in vivo. The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Stress-induced behavioral depression in the rat is associated with a decrease in GABA receptor-mediated chloride ion flux and brain benzodiazepine receptor occupancy. Brain Research. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Poster sessions - Editors' choice. Characterization of specific [3H]-Ro 15-1788 binding in vivo. 1987 Article