- Intracellular targeting of annexin A2 inhibits tumor cell adhesion, migration, and in vivo grafting. Scientific reports. 2017 In Process GET IT
Bacteriophage Associated Silicon Particles: Design and Characterization of a Novel Theranostic Vector with Improved Payload Carrying Potential.
Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
Times cited: 8
- Tissue plasminogen activator regulates Purkinje neuron development and survival. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A physical sciences network characterization of non-tumorigenic and metastatic cells. Scientific reports. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Anti-ceramide antibody prevents the radiation gastrointestinal syndrome in mice.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 43
- Nna1 mediates Purkinje cell dendritic development via lysyl oxidase propeptide and NF-κB signaling. Neuron. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
An integrated approach for the rational design of nanovectors for biomedical imaging and therapy.
Advances in Genetics.
Times cited: 35
Intravascular delivery of particulate systems: does geometry really matter?.
Times cited: 337
- Aminopeptidase A is a functional target in angiogenic blood vessels. Cancer cell. 2004 Academic Article GET IT