- Gain of chromosome 1q portends worse prognosis in multiple myeloma despite novel agent-based induction regimens and autologous transplantation. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Prospective Evaluation of Unrelated Donor Cord Blood and Haploidentical Donor Access Reveals Graft Availability Varies by Patient Ancestry: Practical Implications for Donor Selection. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2017 In Process GET IT
Intestinal Microbiota and Relapse After Hematopoietic-Cell Transplantation.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 2
- Retinal reperfusion in diabetic retinopathy following treatment with anti-VEGF intravitreal injections. Clinical ophthalmology (Auckland, N.Z.). 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia with recurrent pneumothorax requiring pleurodesis in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of digestive diseases. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Treatment of cytomegalovirus retinitis with cytomegalovirus-specific T-lymphocyte infusion. Ophthalmic Surgery Lasers and Imaging Retina. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Review of salvage therapy for biochemically recurrent prostate cancer: the role of imaging and rationale for systemic salvage targeted anti-prostate-specific membrane antigen radioimmunotherapy. Advances in urology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Myocardial free-wall rupture after acute infarction: survival aided by percutaneous intraaortic balloon counterpulsation. Circulation. 1982 Academic Article GET IT