- In vivo generation of oligoclonal colitic CD4+ T-cell lines expressing a distinct T-cell receptor Vβ. Gastroenterology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Colitis is associated with thymic destruction attenuating CD4 +25+ regulatory T cells in the periphery. Gastroenterology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Blocking inducible co-stimulator in the absence of CD28 impairs Th1 and CD25+ regulatory T cells in murine colitis. International Immunology. 2004 Report GET IT
- Role of the CD5 molecule on TCR γδ T cell-mediated immune functions: Development of germinal centers and chronic intestinal inflammation. International Immunology. 2003 Report GET IT
- The transcription factor T-bet regulates mucosal T cell activation in experimental colitis and Crohn's disease. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Role of tumor necrosis factor receptor 2 (TNFR2) in colonic epithelial hyperplasia and chronic intestinal inflammation in mice. Gastroenterology. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Development of chronic colitis is dependent on the cytokine MIF. Nature immunology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Chronic murine colitis is dependent on the CD154/CD40 pathway and can be attenuated by anti-CD154 administration. Gastroenterology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- High- and low-affinity single-peptide/MHC ligands have distinct effects on the development of mucosal CD8αα and CD8αβ T lymphocytes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
Vaccination with irradiated autologous melanoma cells engineered to secrete human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor generates potent antitumor immunity in patients with metastatic melanoma.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 453
- Consequences of Fas-ligand and perforin expression by colon T cells in a mouse model of inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- T cell-mediated pathology in two models of experimental colitis depends predominantly on the interleukin 12/signal transducer and activator of transcription (Stat)-4 pathway, but is not conditional on interferon γ expression by T cells. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- A phase i study of vaccination with autologous, lethally irradiated melanoma cells engineered to secrete human gm-csf: A progress report. FASEB Journal. 1997 Academic Article
A phase I study of vaccination with autologous, irradiated melanoma cells engineered to secrete human granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor.
Human gene therapy.
Times cited: 49
- Spontaneous development of inflammatory bowel disease in T cell receptor mutant mice. Cell. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Anti-KCA-3, a monoclonal antibody reactive with a rat complement C3 receptor, distinguishes Kupffer cells from other macrophages. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Immunohistochemical analyses of skin graft rejection in mice. Kinetics of lymphocyte infiltration in grafts of limited immunogenetic disparity. Transplantation. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
Human giant cell tumors of bone identification and characterization of cell types.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 106