Adolescent egocentrism and indoor tanning: is the relationship direct or mediated?.
Journal of youth studies.
Times cited: 1
- "You can't tell anyone but...": Exploring the Use of Privacy Rules and Revealing Behaviors. Communication Monographs. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Assessing health diagnosis disclosure decisions in relationships: testing the disclosure decision-making model.
Times cited: 20
- I am what i watch: Voyeurism, sensation seeking, and television viewing patterns. Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- 'My friends love to tan': examining sensation seeking and the mediating role of association with friends who use tanning beds on tanning bed use intentions. Health education research. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Who Watches Verbally Aggressive Shows? An Examination of Personality and Other Individual Difference Factors in Predicting Viewership. Journal of Media Psychology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The Role of Gender and Sensation Seeking in Film Choice: Exploring Mood and Arousal. Journal of Media Psychology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Indoor tanning and problem behavior. Journal of American college health : J of ACH. 2008 Academic Article GET IT