- Comprehensive genomic characterization of squamous cell lung cancers. Nature. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Genetic alterations activating kinase and cytokine receptor signaling in high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Times cited: 248
- Comprehensive molecular characterization of human colon and rectal cancer. Nature. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Rembrandt: helping personalized medicine become a reality through integrative translational research. Molecular cancer research : MCR. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Comprehensive genomic characterization defines human glioblastoma genes and core pathways. Nature. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The status, quality, and expansion of the NIH full-length cDNA project: the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC). Genome research. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Chromatin remodeling factors and BRM/BRG1 expression as prognostic indicators in non-small cell lung cancer. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
A preliminary transcriptome map of non-small cell lung cancer.
Times cited: 57
- Cancer Molecular Analysis Project: weaving a rich cancer research tapestry. Cancer cell. 2002 Information Resource GET IT