Child abuse: the role of the orthopaedic surgeon in nonaccidental trauma.
Clinical orthopaedics and related research.
Times cited: 10
- Resolving duodenal-jejunal hematoma in abused children. Radiology. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Occult nonskeletal trauma in the battered-child syndrome. Radiology. 1981 Academic Article GET IT
- Pneumatosis intestinalis. Its occurrence in the immunologically compromised child. American journal of diseases of children (1960). 1980 Academic Article GET IT
- Anterior pathway for transdiaphragmatic extension of pneumomediastinum. AJR. American journal of roentgenology. 1978 Academic Article GET IT
- Juvenile ankylosing spondylitis. Radiology. 1977 Academic Article GET IT
- Necrotizing enterocolitis after open heart surgery employing hypothermia and cardiopulmonary bypass. AJR. American journal of roentgenology. 1976 Academic Article GET IT
- Repeated reactions following intramuscular injection of gamma globulin. The Journal of Pediatrics. 1973 Academic Article GET IT