- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. Nature genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale genome-wide association studies and meta-analyses of longitudinal change in adult lung function. PloS one. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Common variants associated with plasma triglycerides and risk for coronary artery disease. Nature genetics. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Discovery and refinement of loci associated with lipid levels. Nature genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with a variant in low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1.
American journal of human genetics.
Times cited: 87
Genome-wide association identifies nine common variants associated with fasting proinsulin levels and provides new insights into the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes.
Times cited: 149
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT