- 131I treatment of metastatic thyroid carcinoma following preparation by recombinant human thyrotropin. 2006 Chapter GET IT
- Chapter 6 The role of fluoro-deoxy glucose (FDG) positron emission tomography (PET) in the management of differentiated thyroid cancer. Advances in Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Radioiodine dosimetry with recombinant human thyrotropin. 2006 Chapter GET IT
- Thyroid remnant radioiodine ablation with recombinant human thyrotropin. 2006 Chapter GET IT
- Authors’ response: A consensus report of the role of serum thyroglobulin as a monitoring method for low-risk patients with papillary thyroid carcinoma. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
Giant mediastinal parathyroid cyst masquerading as a substernal goiter.
Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Times cited: 2
- Unilateral transplantation of human fetal mesencephalic tissue into the caudate nucleus of patients with parkinson’s disease. Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey. 1993 Academic Article
- Biochemical and Immunohistochemical Characterization of Human Fetal Ventral Mesencephalon. Journal of Neural Transplantation and Plasticity. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
- Bromocriptine as primary therapy for prolactin secreting macroadenomas; results of a prospective multicenter study. Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey. 1985 Academic Article