- Chromosome 8 losses in colorectal carcinoma: Localization and correlation with invasive disease. Molecular diagnosis : a journal devoted to the understanding of human disease through the clinical application of molecular biology. 1997 Academic Article
- Value of molecular monitoring during the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Loss of heterozygosity in 8p is associated with microinvasion in colorectal carcinoma. Genes Chromosomes and Cancer. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Deletion mapping reveals two regions of chromosome 8 allele loss in colorectal carcinomas. Genes Chromosomes and Cancer. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Oncogenes, suppressor genes, and allele losses in colon cancer. Advances in surgery. 1993 Information Resource GET IT
- Evidence for a common molecular pathogenesis in colorectal, gastric, and pancreatic cancer. Genes Chromosomes and Cancer. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Evidence for a new tumor-suppressor gene involved in gastrointestinal malignancies. Surgery. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Chromosome 5 allele loss in human gastric, ampullary and pancreatic carcinomas. The Italian journal of surgical sciences. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
A deletion/insertion polymorphism in the human BCR gene on chromosome 22.
Nucleic Acids Research.
Times cited: 5
Heterogeneity of genomic fusion of BCR and ABL in Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 30