- Environmental Factors and Infection in Total Joint Replacement Surgery. Perioperative Medical Management for Total Joint Arthroplasty: How to Control Hemostasis, Pain and Infection. 2015 Chapter GET IT
- The Rationale for the Use of Multimodal Thromboprophylaxis with Limited Anticoagulation in Patients Undergoing Total Joint Replacement: Arguments Against LMWHs Being Still the Gold Standard. 2015 Chapter GET IT
Acetabular component orientation in total hip arthroplasty: the impact of obesity.
Hip international : the journal of clinical and experimental research on hip pathology and therapy.
Times cited: 3
- Perioperative inflammatory response in total knee arthroplasty patients: Impact of limb preconditioning. Regional anesthesia and pain medicine. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- The John Charnley award: Heritable thrombophilia and development of thromboembolic disease after total hip arthroplasty. Clinical orthopaedics and related research. 2005 Conference Paper GET IT
- A question of prevalence: Liner dislodgment in Harris-Galante acetabular components  (multiple letters). The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume. 2002 Information Resource GET IT