- The Qualified Clinical Data Registry: A Pathway to Success within MACRA. AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- The Director of Prostate Imaging: advancing care for prostate cancer patients. Abdominal radiology (New York). 2017 In Process GET IT
- Radiology Research in Quality and Safety: Current Trends and Future Needs. Academic radiology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- The Science of Quality Improvement. Academic radiology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Prostate Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Targeted Biopsy in Patients with a Prior Negative Biopsy: A Consensus Statement by AUA and SAR. The Journal of urology. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Commentary regarding a recent collaborative consensus statement addressing prostate MRI and MRI-targeted biopsy in patients with a prior negative prostate biopsy. Abdominal radiology (New York). 2016 Article GET IT
- Prostate Cancer Detection Using Computed Very High b-value Diffusion-weighted Imaging: How High Should We Go?. Academic radiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Commentary regarding the inter-reader reproducibility of PI-RADS version 2. Abdominal radiology (New York). 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Characterization of malignancy of adnexal lesions using ADC entropy: comparison with mean ADC and qualitative DWI assessment. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Current Status of Hybrid PET/MRI in Oncologic Imaging.
AJR. American journal of roentgenology.
Times cited: 9
- The Diagnostic Performance of Dynamic Contrast-enhanced MR Imaging for Detection of Small Hepatocellular Carcinoma Measuring Up to 2 cm: A Meta-Analysis. Radiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Differentiation of deep venous thrombosis from femoral vein mixing artifact on routine abdominopelvic CT. Abdominal imaging. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Implementation of Multi-parametric Prostate MRI in Clinical Practice. Current urology reports. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Association between changes in suspicious prostate lesions on serial MRI examinations and follow-up biopsy results. Clinical imaging. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- US of incidental adnexal cysts: adherence of radiologists to the 2010 Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound guidelines. Radiology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Utility of conventional and diffusion-weighted MRI features in distinguishing benign from malignant endometrial lesions. European journal of radiology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Utility of MRI features in differentiation of central renal cell carcinoma and renal pelvic urothelial carcinoma. AJR. American journal of roentgenology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Focal lesions in the cirrhotic liver. Applied Radiology. 2013 Academic Article
- Standards of reporting for MRI-targeted biopsy studies (START) of the prostate: recommendations from an International Working Group. European Urology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Prevalence, characteristics, and fate of intrahepatic nontumorous arterioportal shunts on MRI in patients with hepatic steatosis. Journal of computer assisted tomography. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Prostate cancer: utility of fusion of T2-weighted and high b-value diffusion-weighted images for peripheral zone tumor detection and localization.
Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI.
Times cited: 33
Breath-hold T2-weighted MRI of the liver at 3T using the BLADE technique: impact upon image quality and lesion detection.
Times cited: 13
Gadolinium-enhanced liver magnetic resonance imaging using a 2-point Dixon fat-water separation technique: impact upon image quality and lesion detection.
Journal of computer assisted tomography.
Times cited: 16
Imaging appearance of bulk fat within an oncocytic adrenocortical neoplasm, a rare and potentially malignant tumour.
The British journal of radiology.
Times cited: 5