- Anterolateral Ligament of the Knee Shows Variable Anatomy in Pediatric Specimens. Clinical orthopaedics and related research. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- The Reliability of Assessing Radiographic Healing of Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Knee. The American journal of sports medicine. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Lateral Radiographic Landmarks for ACL and LCL Footprint Origins During All-Epiphyseal Femoral Drilling in Skeletally Immature Knees. The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Meniscal and Articular Cartilage Predictors of Clinical Outcome After Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
The American journal of sports medicine.
Times cited: 1
Osteoarthritis Classification Scales: Interobserver Reliability and Arthroscopic Correlation.
The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume.
Times cited: 9
- ICRS Recommendation Document: Patient-Reported Outcome Instruments for Use in Patients with Articular Cartilage Defects. Cartilage. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Radiographic measurements of the intercondylar notch: are they accurate?.
Arthroscopy : the journal of arthroscopic & related surgery : official publication of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the International Arthroscopy Association.
Times cited: 19
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization using transglenoid sutures. A four-year minimum followup. The American journal of sports medicine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT