- A Predictive Model for Selective Targeting of the Warburg Effect through GAPDH Inhibition with a Natural Product. Cell metabolism. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Metabolomics-assisted proteomics identifies succinylation and SIRT5 as important regulators of cardiac function. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
AMPK Is Essential to Balance Glycolysis and Mitochondrial Metabolism to Control T-ALL Cell Stress and Survival.
Times cited: 6
- The Lipid Kinase PI5P4Kβ Is an Intracellular GTP Sensor for Metabolism and Tumorigenesis. Molecular cell. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Site-specific monoubiquitination activates Ras by impeding GTPase-activating protein function. Nature structural & molecular biology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Designing a broad-spectrum integrative approach for cancer prevention and treatment.
Seminars in cancer biology.
Times cited: 34
Dysregulated metabolism contributes to oncogenesis.
Seminars in cancer biology.
Times cited: 25
- Adaptive changes in amino acid metabolism permit normal longevity in mice consuming a low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet. Biochimica et biophysica acta. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Metabolic plasticity of metastatic breast cancer cells: adaptation to changes in the microenvironment. Neoplasia. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
High-Resolution Metabolomics with Acyl-CoA Profiling Reveals Widespread Remodeling in Response to Diet.
Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP.
Times cited: 10
- Gain of glucose-independent growth upon metastasis of breast cancer cells to the brain. Cancer research. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- A fundamental trade-off in covalent switching and its circumvention by enzyme bifunctionality in glucose homeostasis. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Autophagy-dependent metabolic reprogramming sensitizes TSC2-deficient cells to the antimetabolite 6-aminonicotinamide. Molecular cancer research : MCR. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Heterogeneity of tumor-induced gene expression changes in the human metabolic network. Nature Biotechnology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Influence of threonine metabolism on S-adenosylmethionine and histone methylation. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Metabolomics of human cerebrospinal fluid identifies signatures of malignant glioma. Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Oncogenic Kras maintains pancreatic tumors through regulation of anabolic glucose metabolism. Cell. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Cellular control mechanisms that regulate pyruvate kinase M2 activity and promote cancer growth. Biomedical Research. 2012 Academic Article
- Human pluripotent stem cells decouple respiration from energy production. The EMBO journal. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Inhibition of pyruvate kinase M2 by reactive oxygen species contributes to cellular antioxidant responses. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- PHGDH amplification and altered glucose metabolism in human melanoma. Pigment Cell and Melanoma Research. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Genetic selection for enhanced serine metabolism in cancer development. Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.). 2011 Editorial Article GET IT
- mTOR drives its own activation via SCF(βTrCP)-dependent degradation of the mTOR inhibitor DEPTOR. Molecular cell. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Metabolic flux and the regulation of mammalian cell growth. Cell metabolism. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Metabolic regulation of protein N-alpha-acetylation by Bcl-xL promotes cell survival. Cell. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase diverts glycolytic flux and contributes to oncogenesis. Nature genetics. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Ubiquitination of K-Ras enhances activation and facilitates binding to select downstream effectors. Science signaling. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Metabolic pathway alterations that support cell proliferation. Cold Spring Harbor symposia on quantitative biology. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Rewiring of glycolysis in cancer cell metabolism. Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.). 2010 Editorial Article GET IT
- Evidence for an alternative glycolytic pathway in rapidly proliferating cells. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Altered metabolism in cancer. BMC Biology. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Cancer's insatiable appetite. Nature Biotechnology. 2009 Article GET IT