Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Times cited: 3
Natriuretic peptides and integrated risk assessment for cardiovascular disease: an individual-participant-data meta-analysis.
The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Times cited: 1
- 52 Genetic Loci Influencing Myocardial Mass. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Genome-wide association analysis of blood-pressure traits in African-ancestry individuals reveals common associated genes in African and non-African populations. American journal of human genetics. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Genome-wide meta-analysis points to CTC1 and ZNF676 as genes regulating telomere homeostasis in humans. Human molecular genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide association identifies OBFC1 as a locus involved in human leukocyte telomere biology. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Offspring's leukocyte telomere length, paternal age, and telomere elongation in sperm. PLoS genetics. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide scans for hypertension and blood pressure in Caucasians shows evidence of susceptibility regions on chromosomes 2 and 3. Human molecular genetics. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Collaborative overview ('meta-analysis') of prospective observational studies of the associations of usual blood pressure and usual cholesterol levels with common causes of death: protocol for the second cycle of the Prospective Studies Collaboration.
Journal of cardiovascular risk.
Times cited: 16
- Collaborative overview ('Meta-Analysis') of Prospective Observational Studies of the Associations of Usual Blood Pressure and Usual Cholesterol Levels with Common Causes of Death: Protocol for the Second Cycle of the Prospective Studies Collaboration. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of enalapril versus nifedipine to decrease left ventricular hypertrophy in systemic hypertension (the PRESERVE trial). The American Journal of Cardiology. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Impaired heart rate response to graded exercise. Prognostic implications of chronotropic incompetence in the Framingham Heart Study. Circulation. 1996 Article GET IT
- Impact of echocardiographic left ventricular mass on mechanistic implications of exercise testing parameters. The American Journal of Cardiology. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Heart rate adjustment of exercise-induced ST segment depression. Improved risk stratification in the Framingham Offspring Study. Circulation. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Better prediction of cardiac events from the heart rate-adjusted exercise electrocardiogram. Cardiology Board Review. 1991 Academic Article
- Workshop: Target organ consequences in hypertension: Pathogenesis and prevention. Hypertension. 1991 Conference Paper
- Arrhythmias and sudden death in mitral valve prolapse. American Heart Journal. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Mitral valve prolapse in the general population. 2. Clinical features: The Framingham Study. American Heart Journal. 1983 Academic Article GET IT
- Mitral valve prolapse in the general population. 3. Dysrhythmias: The Framingham Study. American Heart Journal. 1983 Academic Article GET IT
- Mitral valve prolapse in the general population. I. Epidemiologic features: The Framingham Study. American Heart Journal. 1983 Academic Article GET IT