Microbes Are Associated with Host Innate Immune Response in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine.
Times cited: 2
- The peripheral blood proteome signature of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is distinct from normal and is associated with novel immunological processes. Scientific reports. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Plasma Surfactant Protein-D, Matrix Metalloproteinase-7, and Osteopontin Index Distinguishes Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis from Other Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Six-SOMAmer Index Relating to Immune, Protease and Angiogenic Functions Predicts Progression in IPF. PloS one. 2016 In Process GET IT
- The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Clinical Research Network (IPFnet): diagnostic and adjudication processes. Chest. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Open-access biorepository for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. The way forward. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor: enbrel (etanercept) for the treatment of idiopathic pneumonia syndrome after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: blood and marrow transplant clinical trials network protocol.
Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
Times cited: 15
Usual interstitial pneumonia.
Seminars in respiratory and critical care medicine.
Times cited: 15