Faculty Research Areas
- 1)Cancer cell biology 2) Signal transduction 3) Molecular targeted therapy 4) Chemo and radio sensitizers 5) Omics in cancer.
- 1)Cancer cell biology, 2) signal transduction, 3) molecular targeted therapy 4) Chemo and Radio-sensitizers 5) Omics in cancer.
- Biomedical Informatics
- Calcium signaling molecular mechanisms
- Computational Life Sciences
- Current Interest: To identify novel tumor chemo and radiosensitizers for pediatric diffuse pontine glioma (DIPG) treatment through effective delivery by CED.
- Neurology and Neuroscience Academic Department