- "Safety of Neurohormonal Antagonist Initiation Among Older Adults with Heart Failure Following a Heart Failure Hospitalization"
- Deciphering novel molecular mechanisms underlying hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in Noonan syndrome using iPS cells
- Dissecting the mechanisms of epicardium-guided heart regeneration
- Identify Pathogenic Genetic Variants Associated with Anthracycline-related Cardiotoxicity
- Molecular Determinants of the Modulation of HCN Pacemaker Channels by cAMP
- Molecular Level Characterization of Conformational Changes in TRPV2 Channel Triggered by Therapeutic Agents and Lipids Using High-Speed Atomic Force Microscopy
- Muscle-specific metabolic regulation by thioesterase superfamily member 2 (Them2)
- Unrecognized Myocardial Infarction May Be A Novel Risk Factor For Ischemic Stroke