- Comparison of MRI segmentation techniques for measuring liver cyst volumes in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. Clinical Imaging. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Complex liver cysts in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease. Clinical Imaging. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Variable selection in the presence of missing data: Imputation-based methods. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Bayesian feature selection for ultra-high dimensional imaging genetics data. Imaging Genetics. 2017 Chapter
- Complex liver cysts in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Immediate Allergic Reactions to Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. 2017 Academic Article
- Imputation with high-dimensional data. 2017 Academic Article
- Measuring liver cyst volumes on MRI or cyst volumes above in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD). 2017 Academic Article
- Hierarchical feature selection incorporating known and novel biological information: identifying genomic features related to prostate cancer recurrence. 2016 Article GET IT
- Bayesian network feature finder (BANFF): An R package for gene network feature selection. Bioinformatics. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Multiple imputation in the presence of high-dimensional data. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Bayesian spatial variable selection for ultra- high dimensional neuroimaging data: a multiresolution approach. 2015 Academic Article
A Bayesian nonparametric mixture model for selecting genes and gene subnetworks.
Annals of Applied Statistics.
Times cited: 4
Very high-dose cholecalciferol and arteriovenous fistula maturation in ESRD: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study.
Journal of Vascular Access.
Times cited: 5
AAPL: Assessing association between p-value lists.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining.
Times cited: 1
Modeling clinical outcome using multiple correlated functional biomarkers: A Bayesian approach.
Statistical Methods in Medical Research.
Times cited: 1