- Genetic and epigenetic inactivation of SESTRIN1 controls mTORC1 and response to EZH2 inhibition in follicular lymphoma. Science translational medicine. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Modular Immune Organoids with Integrin Ligand Specificity Differentially Regulate Ex Vivo B Cell Activation. ACS Biomaterials Science and Engineering. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Multi-tiered Reorganization of the Genome during B Cell Affinity Maturation Anchored by a Germinal Center-Specific Locus Control Region. Immunity. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Rationally designed BCL6 inhibitors target activated B cell diffuse large B cell lymphoma. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- EZH2 and BCL6 Cooperate to Assemble CBX8-BCOR Complex to Repress Bivalent Promoters, Mediate Germinal Center Formation and Lymphomagenesis. Cancer cell. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Reply to: Uveal melanoma cells are resistant to EZH2 inhibition regardless of BAP1 status. Nature Medicine. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Loss of BAP1 function leads to EZH2-dependent transformation. Nature Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- IL10 receptor is a novel therapeutic target in DLBCLs. Leukemia. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Hematopoietic stem cell origin of BRAFV600E mutations in hairy cell leukemia. Science translational medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- EZH2 is required for germinal center formation and somatic EZH2 mutations promote lymphoid transformation. Cancer cell. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
TNF alpha acting on TNFR1 promotes breast cancer growth via p42/P44 MAPK, JNK, Akt and NF-kappa B-dependent pathways.
Experimental Cell Research.
Times cited: 80