Perineural dexamethasone with subsartorial saphenous nerve blocks in ACL reconstruction.
Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy : official journal of the ESSKA.
Times cited: 3
- Postoperative Analgesia with Saphenous Block Appears Equivalent to Femoral Nerve Block in ACL Reconstruction. HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Cervical spine disease is a risk factor for persistent phrenic nerve paresis following interscalene nerve block. Regional anesthesia and pain medicine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of the transarterial axillary block and the ultrasound-guided infraclavicular block for upper extremity surgery: a prospective randomized trial. Regional anesthesia and pain medicine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- A prospective, randomized, controlled trial comparing ultrasound versus nerve stimulator guidance for interscalene block for ambulatory shoulder surgery for postoperative neurological symptoms. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Nerve localization techniques for interscalene brachial plexus blockade: a prospective, randomized comparison of mechanical paresthesia versus electrical stimulation. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- The incidence of transient neurologic symptoms after spinal anesthesia with mepivacaine. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2005 Academic Article GET IT