- 18F-Radiolabeled Panobinostat Allows for Positron Emission Tomography Guided Delivery of a Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor. ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
Biomarker-based PET imaging of diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma in mouse models.
Times cited: 4
Dual Inhibition of PI3K/AKT and MEK/ERK Pathways Induces Synergistic Antitumor Effects in Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Cells.
Times cited: 5
- Advances in molecular imaging of locally delivered targeted therapeutics for central nervous system tumors. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2017 Review GET IT
- Molecular profiling of MPS1 gene silencing in U251 glioma cell line. Genomics Data. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Advances in Omics technologies in GBM. Biomed Res J. 2015 Review
- Modulation of MiR-21 signaling by MPS1 in human glioblastoma. 2015 Academic Article
- Targeting MPS1 enhances radiosensitization of human glioblastoma by modulating DNA repair proteins. 2015 Academic Article
Regulation of the death-associated protein kinase 1 expression and autophagy via ATF6 requires apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1.
Molecular and Cellular Biology.
Times cited: 20
An IFN-γ-stimulated ATF6-C/EBP-β-signaling pathway critical for the expression of death associated protein kinase 1 and induction of autophagy.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 47
- Cultured cerebellar granule neurons as an in vitro aging model: topoisomerase IIￎﾲ as an additional biomarker in DNA repair and aging. 2010 Academic Article
- Neurotoxic activity of a topoisomerase-I inhibitor, camptothecin, in cultured cerebellar granule neurons. 2010 Academic Article