- Adipocyte adaptive immunity mediates diet-induced adipose inflammation and insulin resistance by decreasing adipose Treg cells. Nature communications. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- A switching sensor of C[sbnd]H bond breakage/formation regulated by mediating copper (II)’s complexation. Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Calixcarbazole: A C3-symmetrical receptor for barium ion. Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Obesity, Inflammation, and Cancer. Annual review of pathology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Calixcarbazole: One-Step Synthesis and Host-Guest Binding.
The Journal of organic chemistry.
Times cited: 6
- Adenosine triphosphate-selective fluorescent turn-on response of a novel thiazole orange derivative via their cooperative co-assembly. Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Synthesis of a novel methylene-bridged biscarbazole derivative and evaluation of its DNA and nucleotide binding properties. Tetrahedron Letters. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Transcriptome analysis of human adipocytes implicates the NOD-like receptor pathway in obesity-induced adipose inflammation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Syntheses, spectral properties of novel carbazole derivatives and evaluations of its Ct-DNA interaction. Chinese Journal of Organic Chemistry. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Class II major histocompatibility complex plays an essential role in obesity-induced adipose inflammation. Cell metabolism. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Myeloid deletion of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 increases atherosclerosis and liver injury. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
MicroRNA-133b is a key promoter of cervical carcinoma development through the activation of the ERK and AKT1 pathways.
Times cited: 45
Medium chain fatty acids are selective peroxisome proliferator activated receptor (PPAR) γ activators and pan-PPAR partial agonists.
Times cited: 43
- A peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARgamma)/PPARgamma coactivator 1beta autoregulatory loop in adipocyte mitochondrial function. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Complementary analysis of microRNA and mRNA expression during phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (TPA)-induced differentiation of HL-60 cells. Biotechnology letters. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma transcriptionally up-regulates hormone-sensitive lipase via the involvement of specificity protein-1. Endocrinology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Phthalide Lactones from Ligusticum chuanxiong inhibit lipopolysaccharide-induced TNF-alpha production and TNF-alpha-mediated NF-kappaB Activation. Planta medica. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- A new retinoid-like compound that activates peroxisome proliferator- activated receptors and lowers blood glucose in diabetic mice. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2005 Academic Article GET IT