- Protocol for a cluster randomised trial of a communication skills intervention for physicians to facilitate survivorship transition in patients with lymphoma. BMJ open. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Cross-cultural variation in medical communication. The clinical teacher. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Communication of a schizophrenia diagnosis: A qualitative study of patients' perspectives. The International journal of social psychiatry. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Survivorship care planning after participation in communication skills training intervention for a consultation about lymphoma survivorship. Translational behavioral medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Communication skills in psychiatry training. Australasian psychiatry : bulletin of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Contextual barriers to discussing a schizophrenia diagnosis with patients and families: need for leadership and teamwork training in psychiatry. Academic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- 'We didn't have a clue': Family caregivers' experiences of the communication of a diagnosis of schizophrenia. The International journal of social psychiatry. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Communicating a schizophrenia diagnosis to patients and families: a qualitative study of mental health clinicians. Psychiatric services (Washington, D.C.). 2014 Academic Article GET IT
A randomized controlled trial of a cardiopulmonary resuscitation video in advance care planning for progressive pancreas and hepatobiliary cancer patients.
Journal of palliative medicine.
Times cited: 23
- Randomized controlled trial of a video decision support tool for cardiopulmonary resuscitation decision making in advanced cancer. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Augmenting advance care planning in poor prognosis cancer with a video decision aid: a preintervention-postintervention study. Cancer. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- End-of-life communication training. 2011 Chapter GET IT
- How do-not-resuscitate orders are utilized in cancer patients: timing relative to death and communication-training implications. Palliative & supportive care. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- One-session music therapy and CBT for critically ill cancer patients. Psychiatric services (Washington, D.C.). 2008 Academic Article GET IT