- An engineered S1P chaperone attenuates hypertension and ischemic injury. Science signaling. 2017 Academic Article
Size-selective opening of the blood-brain barrier by targeting endothelial sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor 1.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 1
- Nogo-B regulates endothelial sphingolipid homeostasis to control vascular function and blood pressure. Nature Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- HDL-bound sphingosine 1-phosphate acts as a biased agonist for the endothelial cell receptor S1P1 to limit vascular inflammation. Science signaling. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- HDL-bound sphingosine-1-phosphate restrains lymphopoiesis and neuroinflammation. Nature. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Science signaling podcast: 11 August 2015. Science signaling. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- S1P and the birth of platelets. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Flow-regulated endothelial S1P receptor-1 signaling sustains vascular development. Developmental cell. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Endothelium-protective sphingosine-1-phosphate provided by HDL-associated apolipoprotein M. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2011 Academic Article GET IT