- The Effects of Bariatric Surgery on Bone Metabolism. Endocrinology and metabolism clinics of North America. 2017 In Process GET IT
Decreased rates of hypoglycemia following implementation of a comprehensive computerized insulin order set and titration algorithm in the inpatient setting.
Hospital practice (1995).
Times cited: 1
- Perioperative Care of the Orthopedic Patient with Diabetes Mellitus. Perioperative Care of the Orthopedic Patient. 2014 Chapter
- Perioperative care of the orthopedic patient with diabetes mellitus. 2014 Chapter GET IT
- Medical versus surgical treatment of type 2 diabetes: the search for level 1 evidence. Surgery for obesity and related diseases : official journal of the American Society for Bariatric Surgery. 2012 Article GET IT
- Increased PTH and 1.25(OH)(2)D levels associated with increased markers of bone turnover following bariatric surgery. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- "Metabolic" surgery for treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Vitamin D insufficiency prior to bariatric surgery: risk factors and a pilot treatment study. Clinical endocrinology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The perils of inpatient hyperglycemia management: How we turned apathy into action. Diabetes Spectrum. 2007 Report GET IT
- The impact of bariatric surgery on bone metabolism. Current Opinion in Orthopaedics. 2007 Report GET IT
- A retrospective review of the effectiveness of recombinant human TSH as a preparation for radioiodine thyroid remnant ablation. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2002 Academic Article GET IT