- Update on Embolization Therapies for Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Current oncology reports. 2017 Information Resource GET IT
Quantitative Measurements of Enhancement on Preprocedure Triphasic CT Can Predict Response of Colorectal Liver Metastases to Radioembolization.
AJR. American journal of roentgenology.
Times cited: 1
- Metabolic tumor volume and total lesion glycolysis on FDG-PET/CT can predict overall survival after (90)Y radioembolization of colorectal liver metastases: A comparison with SUVmax, SUVpeak, and RECIST 1.0. European journal of radiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy: A New Modality for Cancer Imaging. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Pleural puncture that excludes the ablation zone decreases the risk of pneumothorax after percutaneous microwave ablation in porcine lung. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Endovascular therapy for acute stroke in patients with cancer. The Neurohospitalist. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Neuroimaging of cerebrovascular disease in the aging brain. Aging and Disease. 2012 Report
- Optical imaging of the peri-tumoral inflammatory response in breast cancer. Journal of translational medicine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT