- Temporal Trends in the Clinical Acuity of Patients with ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction. The American Journal of Medicine. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Renal Denervation to Modify Hypertension and the Heart Failure State. Interventional Cardiology Clinics. 2017 In Process GET IT
Trends and outcomes of cardiac resynchronization therapy upgrade procedures: A comparative analysis using a United States National Database 2003-2013.
Heart rhythm : the official journal of the Heart Rhythm Society.
Times cited: 1
- Characteristics of hospitalizations for cardiogenic shock after acute myocardial infarction in the United States. International Journal of Cardiology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Invasive Hemodynamic Assessment of Patients with Heart Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- In-Hospital Cardiovascular Complications After Pancreas Transplantation in the United States from 2003 to 2012. The American Journal of Cardiology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Fractional flow reserve to guide surgical coronary revascularization. Journal of thoracic disease. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Continuation of Dual-Antiplatelet Therapy Following Percutaneous Revascularization with a Drug-Eluting Stent: What Duration Is Optimal?. Current atherosclerosis reports. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Statins in the Prevention of Contrast-Induced Nephropathy. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine. 2015 Report GET IT
- Innovations in drug-eluting stents. Panminerva medica. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Reperfusion therapy in ST-elevation myocardial infarction: guidelines, strategies, pharmacology, and stent selection. Minerva medica. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Radial access site inflammatory reaction to a recently available hydrophilic coated sheath. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions. 2011 Academic Article GET IT