Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Defining the role of common variation in the genomic and biological architecture of adult human height. Nature genetics. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Gene-centric meta-analyses of 108 912 individuals confirm known body mass index loci and reveal three novel signals. Human molecular genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale gene-centric meta-analysis across 32 studies identifies multiple lipid loci. American journal of human genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Adult height and the risk of cause-specific death and vascular morbidity in 1 million people: individual participant meta-analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Plasma HDL cholesterol and risk of myocardial infarction: a mendelian randomisation study.
Times cited: 857
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy. Autophagy. 2012 Report GET IT
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with a variant in low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1.
American journal of human genetics.
Times cited: 87
Genome-wide association identifies nine common variants associated with fasting proinsulin levels and provides new insights into the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes.
Times cited: 149
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale gene-centric analysis identifies novel variants for coronary artery disease. PLoS genetics. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Common variants at 30 loci contribute to polygenic dyslipidemia.
Times cited: 806
- High pregnancy rates can be achieved after freezing and thawing human blastocysts. Fertility and sterility. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Autologous endometrial coculture in patients with a previous history of poor quality embryos. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Smoking induces oxidative stress inside the Graafian follicle. Human Reproduction. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- The prognostic value of age and follicle-stimulating hormone levels in women over forty years of age undergoing in vitro fertilization. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Interleukin-1 levels in the supernatant of conditioned media of embryos grown in autologous endometrial coculture: correlation with outcome after in vitro fertilization. American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y. : 1989). 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- The Graafian follicle is a site of L-ascorbate accumulation. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Multinucleation in normally fertilized embryos is associated with an accelerated ovulation induction response and lower implantation and pregnancy rates in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer cycles. Fertility and sterility. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Effects of endometriomas on ooccyte quality, embryo quality, and pregnancy rates in vitro fertilization cycles: A prospective, case- controlled study. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Antioxidative capacity of preimplantation embryo culture medium declines following the incubation of poor quality embryos. Human Reproduction. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- A randomized clinical trial to evaluate the clinical effects of split- versus single-dose human menopausal gonadotropins in an assisted reproductive technology program. Fertility and sterility. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Screening of maternal sera using a mouse embryo culture assay is not predictive of human embryo development or IVF outcome. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 1995 Conference Paper GET IT
- Assessing the viability of human implantation preimplantation embryos. Seminars in Reproductive Endocrinology. 1995 Report
- Stress and semen quality: Implications for in vitro fertilization patients. Assisted Reproduction Reviews. 1995 Article
- The appearance of one-pronuclear human oocytes is associated with a better ovulation-induction response and successful pregnancy outcome. Fertility and sterility. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
- Sperm DNA and sex chromosome differences between two geographical populations of the creeping vole, Microtus oregoni. Molecular reproduction and development. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- Development of a noninvasive ultramicrofluorometric method for measuring net uptake of glutamine by single preimplantation mouse embryos. Gamete research. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of ultramicrofluorometric methods for the study of single preimplantation embryos. Poultry science. 1989 Information Resource GET IT
- Factors related to decreased testosterone concentrations in the peripheral circulation of the maturing male chicken (Gallus domesticus) fed aflatoxin. Animal Reproduction Science. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Flow sorting of X and Y chromosome-bearing mammalian sperm: activation and pronuclear development of sorted bull, boar, and ram sperm microinjected into hamster oocytes. Gamete research. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of coccidiosis on reproductive maturation of male Japanese quail. Avian diseases. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Factors related to successful sperm microinjection of hamster eggs: The effect of sperm species, technical experience, needle dimensions, and incubation medium on egg viability and sperm decondensation following microinjection. Theriogenology. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- The response of the anterior pituitary and testes to synthetic luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) and the effect of castration on pituitary responsiveness in the maturing chicken fed aflatoxin. Biology of Reproduction. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of liquid storage and cryopreservation of boar spermatozoa on acrosomal integrity and the penetration of zona-free hamster ova in vitro. Gamete research. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Age-related changes in testicular development and reproductive endocrinology associated with aflatoxicosis in the male chicken. Biology of Reproduction. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Relative importance of dietary aflatoxin and feed restriction on reproductive changes associated with aflatoxicosis in the maturing White Leghorn male. Poultry science. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of monoamine concentrations in the brains of adult male and female Japanese quail. Poultry science. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Depression of plasma luteinizing hormone concentration in quail by the anticholinesterase insecticide parathion. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology. Part C, Comparative. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Growth hormone-releasing factor analogue (hGRF1-29NH2): immunoreactive-GRF plasma levels after intravenous and subcutaneous administration. Journal of Endocrinology. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- Morphological changes in chicken and turkey spermatozoa incubated under various conditions. Poultry science. 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- Effects of holding temperature and storage time on respiratory rate, motility, and fertility of chicken and turkey semen. Poultry science. 1982 Academic Article GET IT