- Naringenin inhibits neointimal hyperplasia following arterial reconstruction with interpositional vein graft. Annals of plastic surgery. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of left ventricular assist device infection on post-transplant outcomes. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of right and left ventricular responses to left ventricular assist device support in patients with severe heart failure: a primary role of mechanical unloading underlying reverse remodeling. Circulation. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Chronic unloading by left ventricular assist device reverses contractile dysfunction and alters gene expression in end-stage heart failure. Circulation. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of VEGFR-2 and AC133 by circulating human CD34(+) cells identifies a population of functional endothelial precursors. Blood. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Management of vasodilatory shock after cardiac surgery: identification of predisposing factors and use of a novel pressor agent. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
Evidence for unconscious memory processing during elective cardiac surgery.
Times cited: 15
- Vasopressin deficiency contributes to the vasodilation of septic shock. Circulation. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Prosthetic abdominal fascial closure after ventricular assist device insertion.
Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
Times cited: 7
- Cardiac preservation is enhanced in a heterotopic rat transplant model by supplementing the nitric oxide pathway. The Journal of clinical investigation. 1994 Academic Article GET IT