- Peripheral neuropathy in patients with multiple sclerosis. PLoS ONE. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Correction to: Pre-existing Small Vessel Disease in Patients with Acute Stroke from the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Philippines. Translational Stroke Research. 2018 In Process GET IT
- Prediction of infarction volume and infarction growth rate in acute ischemic stroke. Scientific Reports. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Revisiting Hemicraniectomy: Late Decompressive Hemicraniectomy for Malignant Middle Cerebral Artery Stroke and the Role of Infarct Growth Rate. Stroke Research and Treatment. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Prediction of Early Recurrent Thromboembolic Event and Major Bleeding in Patients with Acute Stroke and Atrial Fibrillation by a Risk Stratification Schema: The ALESSA Score Study.
Times cited: 1
- Decompressive Hemicraniectomy for Malignant Middle Cerebral Artery Stroke: South Asian Experience. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Prognostic value of trans-thoracic echocardiography in patients with acute stroke and atrial fibrillation: findings from the RAF study.
Journal of Neurology.
Times cited: 6
2DS 2-VASc Score and Severity of Acute Stroke in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: Findings from RAF Study. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Early recurrence and cerebral bleeding in patients with acute ischemic stroke and atrial fibrillation: Effect of anticoagulation and its timing: The RAF study.
Times cited: 29