- Functional connectivity of the left DLPFC to striatum predicts treatment response of depression to TMS. Brain Stimulation. 2017 In Process GET IT
Imaging TMS: antidepressant mechanisms and treatment optimization.
International review of psychiatry (Abingdon, England).
Times cited: 1
- A naturalistic, multi-site study of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy for depression. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2017 In Process GET IT
Resting-state connectivity biomarkers define neurophysiological subtypes of depression.
Times cited: 4
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation of Left Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex Induces Brain Morphological Changes in Regions Associated with a Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Episode: An Exploratory Analysis. Brain Stimulation. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Oxcarbazepine-induced liver injury after sensitization by valproic acid: a case report. Bipolar disorders. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Elevated prefrontal cortex GABA in patients with major depressive disorder after TMS treatment measured with proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN. 2016 In Process GET IT
- A Woman With Major Depression With Psychotic Features Requesting a Termination of Pregnancy. The American journal of psychiatry. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Cranial Electrical Stimulation. Textbook of Neuromodulation. 2015 Chapter
- Default mode network mechanisms of transcranial magnetic stimulation in depression. Biological psychiatry. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Prefrontal cortical blood flow predicts response of depression to rTMS. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Improving the correction of eddy current-induced distortion in diffusion-weighted images by excluding signals from the cerebral spinal fluid. Computerized medical imaging and graphics : the official journal of the Computerized Medical Imaging Society. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of a circuit-based endophenotype for familial depression. Psychiatry Research. 2012 Academic Article GET IT