Donor CD19 CAR T cells exert potent graft-versus-lymphoma activity with diminished graft-versus-host activity.
Times cited: 1
- An MHC-restricted antibody-based chimeric antigen receptor requires TCR-like affinity to maintain antigen specificity. Molecular Therapy - Oncolytics. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- CAR therapy: the CD19 paradigm. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- A cell engineering strategy to enhance the safety of stem cell therapies. Cell reports. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Highly divergent integration profile of adeno-associated virus serotype 5 revealed by high-throughput sequencing. Journal of virology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Adeno-associated virus type 2 preferentially integrates single genome copies with defined breakpoints. Virology journal. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- High-throughput sequencing reveals principles of adeno-associated virus serotype 2 integration. Journal of virology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
PLZF confers effector functions to donor T cells that preserve graft-versus-tumor effects while attenuating GVHD.
Times cited: 4
Adoptively transferred TRAIL+ T cells suppress GVHD and augment antitumor activity.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 11
- Human ESC-derived hemogenic endothelial cells undergo distinct waves of endothelial to hematopoietic transition. Blood. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- CD19 CAR-targeted T cells induce long-term remission and B Cell Aplasia in an immunocompetent mouse model of B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Combinatorial antigen recognition with balanced signaling promotes selective tumor eradication by engineered T cells. Nature Biotechnology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- miR-371-3 expression predicts neural differentiation propensity in human pluripotent stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Genomic safe harbors permit high β-globin transgene expression in thalassemia induced pluripotent stem cells. Nature Biotechnology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Concurrent visualization of trafficking, expansion, and activation of T lymphocytes and T-cell precursors in vivo. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Strategy for a multicenter phase I clinical trial to evaluate globin gene transfer in beta-thalassemia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- IL-7 and IL-21 are superior to IL-2 and IL-15 in promoting human T cell-mediated rejection of systemic lymphoma in immunodeficient mice. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Modelling pathogenesis and treatment of familial dysautonomia using patient-specific iPSCs. Nature. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Stoichiometric and temporal requirements of Oct4, Sox2, Klf4, and c-Myc expression for efficient human iPSC induction and differentiation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Highly efficient neural conversion of human ES and iPS cells by dual inhibition of SMAD signaling. Nature Biotechnology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Erythroid-specific human factor IX delivery from in vivo selected hematopoietic stem cells following nonmyeloablative conditioning in hemophilia B mice. Molecular Therapy. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Current status of globin gene therapy for the treatment of beta-thalassaemia. British journal of haematology. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Locus control region elements HS1 and HS4 enhance the therapeutic efficacy of globin gene transfer in beta-thalassemic mice. Blood. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- T cell-encoded CD80 and 4-1BBL induce auto- and transcostimulation, resulting in potent tumor rejection. Nature Medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Scalable expansion of potent genetically modified human langerhans cells in a closed system for clinical applications. Journal of immunotherapy (Hagerstown, Md. : 1997). 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Therapeutic options for patients with severe beta-thalassemia: the need for globin gene therapy. Human gene therapy. 2007 Information Resource GET IT
- Stem cell-derived erythroid cells mediate long-term systemic protein delivery. Nature Biotechnology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Development of a xenogeneic DNA vaccine program for canine malignant melanoma at the Animal Medical Center.
Times cited: 158
- Langerhans-type dendritic cells genetically modified to express full-length antigen optimally stimulate CTLs in a CD4-dependent manner. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Migration and differentiation of neural precursors derived from human embryonic stem cells in the rat brain. Nature Biotechnology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Induction of autoantibodies to syngeneic prostate-specific membrane antigen by xenogeneic vaccination.
International journal of cancer.
Times cited: 41
- Artificial antigen-presenting cells transduced with telomerase efficiently expand epitope-specific, human leukocyte antigen-restricted cytotoxic T cells. Cancer research. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Fulminant experimental autoimmune encephalo-myelitis induced by retrovirally mediated TCR gene transfer. European journal of immunology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Langerhans cells derived from genetically modified human CD34+ hemopoietic progenitors are more potent than peptide-pulsed Langerhans cells for inducing antigen-specific CD8+ cytolytic T lymphocyte responses. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Progress toward the genetic treatment of the beta-thalassemias. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2005 Information Resource GET IT
- Globin gene transfer for treatment of the beta-thalassemias and sickle cell disease. Best Practice and Research: Clinical Haematology. 2004 Information Resource GET IT
CTLA-4 blockade in combination with xenogeneic DNA vaccines enhances T-cell responses, tumor immunity and autoimmunity to self antigens in animal and cellular model systems.
Times cited: 94
- A novel murine model of Cooley anemia and its rescue by lentiviral-mediated human beta-globin gene transfer. Blood. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
Long-term survival of dogs with advanced malignant melanoma after DNA vaccination with xenogeneic human tyrosinase: a phase I trial.
Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Times cited: 214
- Therapeutic globin gene delivery using lentiviral vectors. Current opinion in molecular therapeutics. 2002 Information Resource GET IT
- Therapeutic haemoglobin synthesis in beta-thalassaemic mice expressing lentivirus-encoded human beta-globin. Nature. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
Retrovirally transduced mouse dendritic cells require CD4+ T cell help to elicit antitumor immunity: implications for the clinical use of dendritic cells.
Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950).
Times cited: 57
- Cancer patient T cells genetically targeted to prostate-specific membrane antigen specifically lyse prostate cancer cells and release cytokines in response to prostate-specific membrane antigen. Neoplasia. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Basic principles of gene transfer in hematopoietic stem cells. Progress in experimental tumor research. 1999 Information Resource GET IT
- Genetic treatment of severe hemoglobinopathies: the combat against transgene variegation and transgene silencing. Seminars in Hematology. 1998 Information Resource GET IT
- Involvement of interleukin-3 in delayed-type hypersensitivity. Blood. 1998 Academic Article GET IT