- Accuracy of advanced cancer patients' life expectancy estimates: The role of race and source of life expectancy information. Cancer. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Response to letter to the editor, "Lung cancer stigma and patient-provider communication: A complex association". Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Responding empathically to patients: Development, implementation, and evaluation of a communication skills training module for oncology nurses. Patient education and counseling. 2016 In Process GET IT
Discussing Death, Dying, and End-of-Life Goals of Care: A Communication Skills Training Module for Oncology Nurses.
Clinical journal of oncology nursing.
Times cited: 1
- Association between patient-provider communication and lung cancer stigma. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2015 In Process GET IT
Oncology nurses' communication challenges with patients and families: A qualitative study.
Nurse education in practice.
Times cited: 0
The role of posttraumatic growth and timing of quitting smoking as moderators of the relationship between stigma and psychological distress among lung cancer survivors who are former smokers.
Times cited: 1
- Decision-making Processes among Prostate Cancer Survivors with Rising PSA Levels: Results from a Qualitative Analysis. Medical decision making : an international journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making. 2015 In Process GET IT
- A mixed-methods examination of communication between oncologists and primary care providers among primary care physicians in underserved communities. Cancer. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Cancer-related internet information communication between oncologists and patients with breast cancer: a qualitative study. Psycho-oncology. 2015 In Process GET IT
Pain catastrophizing, pain intensity, and dyadic adjustment influence patient and partner depression in metastatic breast cancer.
The Clinical journal of pain.
Times cited: 2
- Does death anxiety affect end-of-life care discussions?. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Associations among pain, pain attitudes, and pain behaviors in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Journal of behavioral medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Group-level effects of forgiveness: Group cohesiveness and collective action in social dilemmas. European Journal of Social Psychology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Rethinking Value Violation: Priming Religion Increases Prejudice in Singaporean Christians and Buddhists. International Journal for the Psychology of Religion. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Testing the love thy neighbor hypothesis: Religiosity's association with positive attitudes toward ethnic/racial and value-violating out-groups. Psychology of Religion and Spirituality. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Disentangling the belief in God and cognitive rigidity/flexibility components of religiosity to predict racial and value-violating prejudice: A Post-Critical Belief Scale analysis. Personality and Individual Differences. 2013 Academic Article GET IT