- A Survey of American and Canadian Psychiatry Residents on Their Training, Teaching Practices, and Attitudes Toward Teaching. Academic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Accuracy of advanced cancer patients' life expectancy estimates: The role of race and source of life expectancy information. Cancer. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Response to letter to the editor, "Lung cancer stigma and patient-provider communication: A complex association". Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Impact of end-of-life discussions on the reduction of Latino/non-Latino disparities in do-not-resuscitate order completion. Cancer. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- High rate of thiamine deficiency among inpatients with cancer referred for psychiatric consultation: results of a single site prevalence study. Psycho-oncology. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Responding empathically to patients: Development, implementation, and evaluation of a communication skills training module for oncology nurses. Patient education and counseling. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
Discussing Death, Dying, and End-of-Life Goals of Care: A Communication Skills Training Module for Oncology Nurses.
Clinical journal of oncology nursing.
Times cited: 1
- Association between patient-provider communication and lung cancer stigma. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Cancer-related internet information communication between oncologists and patients with breast cancer: a qualitative study. Psycho-oncology. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Oncology nurses' communication challenges with patients and families: A qualitative study. Nurse education in practice. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- The role of posttraumatic growth and timing of quitting smoking as moderators of the relationship between stigma and psychological distress among lung cancer survivors who are former smokers. Psycho-oncology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Decision-making Processes among Prostate Cancer Survivors with Rising PSA Levels: Results from a Qualitative Analysis. Medical decision making : an international journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- A mixed-methods examination of communication between oncologists and primary care providers among primary care physicians in underserved communities. Cancer. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Pain catastrophizing, pain intensity, and dyadic adjustment influence patient and partner depression in metastatic breast cancer.
The Clinical journal of pain.
Times cited: 2
- Does death anxiety affect end-of-life care discussions?. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Associations among pain, pain attitudes, and pain behaviors in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Journal of behavioral medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT