Changes in renal function following nephroureterectomy may affect the use of perioperative chemotherapy.
Times cited: 93
Left renal vein reconstruction after right nephrectomy and inadvertent left renal vein ligation: a case report and review of the literature.
Vascular and endovascular surgery.
Times cited: 1
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty: a combined experience. Journal of endourology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Hand-assisted laparoscopy for large renal specimens: A multi-institutional study. Urology. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Detrusor contraction duration may predict response to alpha-blocker therapy for lower urinary tract symptoms. European Urology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- The detection of renal carcinoma cells in the peripheral blood with an enhanced reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction assay for MN/CA9. Cancer. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Characterization of the glycoprotein MN in benign and malignant renal tissue: A potential tumor marker. British journal of urology. 1997 Academic Article
- Enhanced Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction for Prostate-specific Antigen Combined with Needle Biopsy Results: A Superior Predictor of pT3 Disease. Molecular diagnosis : a journal devoted to the understanding of human disease through the clinical application of molecular biology. 1997 Academic Article
- Expression of the tumor-associated gene MN: a potential biomarker for human renal cell carcinoma. Cancer research. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of the reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction assay for prostate-specific antigen in the selection of patients for radical prostatectomy. The Urologic clinics of North America. 1996 Report GET IT