- Tumour exosome integrins determine organotropic metastasis. Nature. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Enhanced erythropoiesis in Hfe-KO mice indicates a role for Hfe in the modulation of erythroid iron homeostasis. Blood. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Decreased differentiation of erythroid cells exacerbates ineffective erythropoiesis in beta-thalassemia. Blood. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Protective role of calreticulin in HFE hemochromatosis. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Overexpression of HFE in HepG2 cells reveals differences in intracellular distribution and co-localization of wt- and mutated forms. Blood cells, molecules & diseases. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Ineffective erythropoiesis in beta-thalassemia is characterized by increased iron absorption mediated by down-regulation of hepcidin and up-regulation of ferroportin. Blood. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of transfusional iron overload on immune response. The Journal of infectious diseases. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Iron and lymphocytes: reciprocal regulatory interactions. Current studies in hematology and blood transfusion. 1991 Information Resource GET IT
- Transfusion-related immunologic abnormalities in beta-thalassemia major. Birth defects original article series. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Decreased natural killer activity in thalassemia major: a possible consequence of iron overload. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Disproportionate lymphoid cell subsets in thalassaemia major: the relative contributions of transfusion and splenectomy. British journal of haematology. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
Characterization of IL-2-dependent cytotoxic T-cell clones. II. Cell-surface phenotypes, histochemical and ultrastructural properties.
Times cited: 6
Imaging of lymphoid structures with indium-111-labeled lymphocytes.
Times cited: 5
Identification of lactoferrin as the granulocyte-derived inhibitor of colony-stimulating activity production.
Journal of Experimental Medicine.
Times cited: 157