- A piece of my mind. Filling buckets. JAMA : the journal of the American Medical Association. 311(18):1859-1860. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Acceptance of insurance by psychiatrists and the implications for access to mental health care. JAMA psychiatry. 176-181. 2014 In Process GET IT
- The Zigzagging zeitgeist of health services research: Rapidly changing priorities in the field. Healthcare. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- The importance of clinical severity in the measurement of hospital readmission rates for medicare beneficiaries, 1997-2007. Medical care research and review : MCRR. 653-665. 2013 In Process GET IT
- The patient care circle: a descriptive framework for understanding care transitions. Journal of hospital medicine : an official publication of the Society of Hospital Medicine. 619-626. 2013 In Process GET IT
- Electronic communication improves access, but barriers to its widespread adoption remain. Health affairs (Project Hope). 1361-1367. 2013 In Process GET IT
- Turning readmission reduction policies into results: some lessons from a multistate initiative to reduce readmissions. Population health management. 255-260. 2013 In Process GET IT
Encouraging patients to ask questions: how to overcome "white-coat silence".
JAMA : the journal of the American Medical Association.
Times cited: 1
- Limits of readmission rates in measuring hospital quality suggest the need for added metrics. Health affairs (Project Hope). 1083-1091. 2013 In Process GET IT
- Catheter-associated urinary tract infection: does changing the definition change quality?. Infection control and hospital epidemiology : the official journal of the Society of Hospital Epidemiologists of America. 34(3):313-315. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Care coordination in accountable care organizations: Moving beyond structure and incentives. American Journal of Managed Care. 2012 Comment
The impact of price discounts and calorie messaging on beverage consumption: a multi-site field study.
Times cited: 1
A longitudinal analysis of the impact of hospital service line profitability on the likelihood of readmission.
Medical care research and review : MCRR.
Times cited: 3
- Improvement happens: an interview with Deeb Salem, MD and Brian Cohen, MD. Journal of general internal medicine. 27(3):381-385. 2012 Article GET IT
The impact of resident duty hour reform on hospital readmission rates among Medicare beneficiaries.
Journal of general internal medicine.
Times cited: 11
Does managed care affect quality? Appropriateness, referral patterns, and outcomes of carotid endarterectomy.
American journal of medical quality : the official journal of the American College of Medical Quality.
Times cited: 1
Predicting medical and surgical complications of carotid endarterectomy: comparing the risk indexes.
Archives of internal medicine.
Times cited: 22