Perineural dexamethasone with subsartorial saphenous nerve blocks in ACL reconstruction.
Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy : official journal of the ESSKA.
Times cited: 3
- Buprenorphine, Clonidine, Dexamethasone, and Ropivacaine for Interscalene Nerve Blockade: A Prospective, Randomized, Blinded, Ropivacaine Dose-Response Study. Pain medicine (Malden, Mass.). 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Postoperative Analgesia with Saphenous Block Appears Equivalent to Femoral Nerve Block in ACL Reconstruction. HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- A clinical pathway for total shoulder arthroplasty-a pilot study. HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Association of obesity with inflammation and pain after total hip arthroplasty. Clinical orthopaedics and related research. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Antiemetic prophylaxis with ondansetron for post-discharge nausea and vomiting after hip arthroscopy performed under neuraxial anesthesia: A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Anesthesia and Clinical Research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Nerve stimulator versus ultrasound guidance for placement of popliteal catheters for foot and ankle surgery. Journal of clinical anesthesia. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Cerebral oximetry desaturation during shoulder surgery performed in a sitting position under regional anesthesia. Canadian Anaesthetists' Society Journal. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Stroke, regional anesthesia in the sitting position, and hypotension: a review of 4169 ambulatory surgery patients. Regional anesthesia and pain medicine. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Incidence of unintentional intraneural injection and postoperative neurological complications with ultrasound-guided interscalene and supraclavicular nerve blocks. Anaesthesia. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
A prospective clinical registry of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia for ambulatory shoulder surgery.
Anesthesia and analgesia.
Times cited: 71
- Comparison of the transarterial axillary block and the ultrasound-guided infraclavicular block for upper extremity surgery: a prospective randomized trial. Regional anesthesia and pain medicine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- A prospective, randomized, controlled trial comparing ultrasound versus nerve stimulator guidance for interscalene block for ambulatory shoulder surgery for postoperative neurological symptoms. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Interscalene block anesthesia at an ambulatory surgery center performing predominantly regional anesthesia: a prospective study of one hundred thirty-three patients undergoing shoulder surgery. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
A prospective randomized comparison of spinal versus local anesthesia with propofol infusion for knee arthroscopy.
Arthroscopy : the journal of arthroscopic & related surgery : official publication of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the International Arthroscopy Association.
Times cited: 6
- Mechanisms of Hypotension and Bradycardia during Regional Anesthesia in the Sitting Position  (multiple letters). Anesthesiology. 2004 Information Resource GET IT
- Postoperative prophylactic administration of beta-adrenergic blockers in patients at risk for myocardial ischemia. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Reproducibilfty of power spectral measures of heart rate variability obtained from short-term sampling periods. The American Journal of Cardiology. 1994 Academic Article GET IT