- Kidney Outcomes and Risk Factors for Nephritis (Flare/De Novo) in a Multiethnic Cohort of Pregnant Patients with Lupus. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Clinical significance and correlations between anti-β2 glycoprotein I IgA assays in antiphospholipid syndrome and/or systemic lupus erythematosus. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Brief Report: Changes in Antiphospholipid Antibody Titers During Pregnancy: Effects on Pregnancy Outcomes.
Arthritis and Rheumatology.
Times cited: 3
- Antiphospholipid antibody-induced miR-146a-3p drives trophoblast interleukin-8 secretion through activation of Toll-like receptor 8. Molecular human reproduction. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Performance Characteristics of Commercial Immunoassays for the Detection of IgG and IgM Antibodies to β2 Glycoprotein I and an Initial Assessment of Newly Developed Reference Materials for Assay Calibration. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Angiogenic factor imbalance early in pregnancy predicts adverse outcomes in patients with lupus and antiphospholipid antibodies: results of the PROMISSE study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Predictors of Pregnancy Outcomes in Patients With Lupus: A Cohort Study.
Annals of internal medicine.
Times cited: 45
- Prediction of adverse pregnancy outcome by the presence of lupus anticoagulant, but not anticardiolipin antibody, in patients with antiphospholipid antibodies. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2012 Article GET IT
- Evaluation of the risk of anti-SSA/Ro-SSB/La antibody-associated cardiac manifestations of neonatal lupus in fetuses of mothers with systemic lupus erythematosus exposed to hydroxychloroquine. Annals of the rheumatic diseases. 2010 Academic Article GET IT