Effects of Liver Transplantation on Lipids and Cardiovascular Disease in Children With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
The American journal of cardiology.
Times cited: 3
Rationale and design of the familial hypercholesterolemia foundation CAscade SCreening for Awareness and DEtection of Familial Hypercholesterolemia registry.
American heart journal.
Times cited: 29
Why do sweets fatten our livers?.
The American journal of clinical nutrition.
Times cited: 0
- A dual sugar challenge test for lipogenic sensitivity to dietary fructose. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Atherosclerosis in survivors of Kawasaki disease.
The Journal of pediatrics.
Times cited: 23
Surgical portosystemic shunts and the Rex bypass in children: a single-centre experience.
HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association.
Times cited: 13
- Long-term safety and efficacy of low-density lipoprotein apheresis in childhood for homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia. The American journal of cardiology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The effect of dietary carbohydrate on genes for fatty acid synthase and inflammatory cytokines in adipose tissues from lean and obese subjects. J Nutr Biochem. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- A single intravenous dose of endotoxin rapidly alters serum lipoproteins and lipid transfer proteins in normal volunteers. Journal of lipid research. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of an endotoxin-binding phospholipid emulsion. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Role for stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 in leptin mediated weight loss. Science. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- LDL Apheresis: an effective and safe treatment for refractory hypercholesterolemia. Cardiovascular Drug Reviews. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Compared with saturated fatty acids, dietary monounsaturated fatty acids and carbohydrates increase atherosclerosis and VLDL cholesterol levels in LDL receptor-deficient mice, but not apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- The level and species of plasma non-esterified fatty acids are not related to elevated plasma apolipoprotein B levels in familial combined hyperlipidemia. Journal of medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
Leukotriene B4 generation in patients with established pulmonary failure.
Archives of surgery (Chicago, Ill. : 1960).
Times cited: 6