Effects of Liver Transplantation on Lipids and Cardiovascular Disease in Children With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
The American journal of cardiology.
Times cited: 0
- Rationale and design of the familial hypercholesterolemia foundation CAscade SCreening for Awareness and DEtection of Familial Hypercholesterolemia registry. American heart journal. 2014 In Process GET IT
Why do sweets fatten our livers?.
The American journal of clinical nutrition.
Times cited: 0
- A dual sugar challenge test for lipogenic sensitivity to dietary fructose. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Atherosclerosis in survivors of Kawasaki disease.
The Journal of pediatrics.
Times cited: 23
Surgical portosystemic shunts and the Rex bypass in children: a single-centre experience.
HPB : the official journal of the International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association.
Times cited: 13
- Long-term safety and efficacy of low-density lipoprotein apheresis in childhood for homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia. The American journal of cardiology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The effect of dietary carbohydrate on genes for fatty acid synthase and inflammatory cytokines in adipose tissues from lean and obese subjects. J Nutr Biochem. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- A single intravenous dose of endotoxin rapidly alters serum lipoproteins and lipid transfer proteins in normal volunteers. Journal of lipid research. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of an endotoxin-binding phospholipid emulsion. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Role for stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 in leptin mediated weight loss. Science. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- LDL Apheresis: an effective and safe treatment for refractory hypercholesterolemia. Cardiovascular drug reviews. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Compared with saturated fatty acids, dietary monounsaturated fatty acids and carbohydrates increase atherosclerosis and VLDL cholesterol levels in LDL receptor-deficient mice, but not apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- The level and species of plasma non-esterified fatty acids are not related to elevated plasma apolipoprotein B levels in familial combined hyperlipidemia. Journal of medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
Leukotriene B4 generation in patients with established pulmonary failure.
Archives of surgery (Chicago, Ill. : 1960).
Times cited: 6