Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)-Directed Transgastric Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography or EUS: Mid-Term Analysis of an Emerging Procedure.
Times cited: 1
- Endoscopic Therapy With Lumen-apposing Metal Stents Is Safe and Effective for Patients With Pancreatic Walled-off Necrosis. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Endoscopic gallbladder drainage compared with percutaneous drainage. Gastrointestinal endoscopy. 2015 Article GET IT
- Impact of Radiofrequency Ablation on Malignant Biliary Strictures: Results of a Collaborative Registry. Digestive diseases and sciences. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Peroral endoscopic myotomy: establishing a new program. Clinical endoscopy. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Pancreatic necrosectomy using covered esophageal stents: a novel approach. Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT