Smoking-Dependent Distal-to-Proximal Repatterning of the Adult Human Small Airway Epithelium.
American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine.
Times cited: 3
- Endothelial Cell Mediated Promotion of Ciliated Cell Differentiation of Human Airway Basal Cells via Insulin and Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 Receptor Mediated Signaling. Stem Cell Reviews. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- EGF-Amphiregulin Interplay in Airway Stem/Progenitor Cells Links the Pathogenesis of Smoking-Induced Lesions in the Human Airway Epithelium. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio). 2017 In Process GET IT
- JAG1-Mediated Notch Signaling Regulates Secretory Cell Differentiation of the Human Airway Epithelium. Stem Cell Reviews. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Endothelial MMP14 is required for endothelial-dependent growth support of human airway basal cells. Journal of cell science. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Activation of NOTCH1 or NOTCH3 signaling skews human airway basal cell differentiation toward a secretory pathway. PloS one. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Generation of a human airway epithelium derived basal cell line with multipotent differentiation capacity. Respiratory research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT