- Increased GVHD-related mortality with broad-spectrum antibiotic use after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in human patients and mice. Science translational medicine. 2016 In Process GET IT
- DNA hydroxymethylation profiling reveals that WT1 mutations result in loss of TET2 function in acute myeloid leukemia. Cell reports. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Sex steroid blockade enhances thymopoiesis by modulating Notch signaling. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- A small-molecule c-Rel inhibitor reduces alloactivation of T cells without compromising antitumor activity. Cancer discovery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
PLZF confers effector functions to donor T cells that preserve graft-versus-tumor effects while attenuating GVHD.
Times cited: 4
Adoptively transferred TRAIL+ T cells suppress GVHD and augment antitumor activity.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 11
- Nrf2 regulates haematopoietic stem cell function. Nature cell biology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Extrathymic development of murine T cells after bone marrow transplantation. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Interleukin-22 protects intestinal stem cells from immune-mediated tissue damage and regulates sensitivity to graft versus host disease.
Times cited: 161
- Interleukin-22 drives endogenous thymic regeneration in mice. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Concurrent visualization of trafficking, expansion, and activation of T lymphocytes and T-cell precursors in vivo. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT