- Renal and metabolic disorders related to alcohol and other drug use. 2014 Chapter
- Prevalence, persistence, and microbiology of Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage among hemodialysis outpatients at a major New York Hospital. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Removal of gadolinium by dialysis: review of different strategies and techniques. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Incidence of nephrogenic systemic fibrosis at two large medical centers. Radiology. 2008 Article GET IT
- Retropharyngeal phlegmon in a hemodialysis patient with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia. Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Sorbents in acute renal failure and end-stage renal disease: middle molecule and cytokine removal.
Times cited: 22
The effects of sevelamer and calcium acetate on proxies of atherosclerotic and arteriosclerotic vascular disease in hemodialysis patients.
American journal of nephrology.
Times cited: 87
Sevelamer attenuates the progression of coronary and aortic calcification in hemodialysis patients.
Times cited: 1149