- Doppler parameters in renal transplant dysfunction: correlations with histopathologic changes. Journal of ultrasound in medicine : official journal of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Deceased-donor kidney transplantation: improvement in long-term survival. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Color duplex sonography in severe transplant renal artery stenosis: a comparison of end-to-end and end-to-side arterial anastomoses. Clinical imaging. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Renal replacement therapy. 2008 Chapter GET IT
- Use of continuous venovenous haemodialysis to reverse acute hypothermia after multiple trauma. Asian Journal of Surgery. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Acute renal failure in critically ill surgical patients: persistent lethality despite new modes of renal replacement therapy. The Journal of trauma. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Devastating presentations of regional enteritis (Crohn's disease): two reports of survival following severe multiple organ dysfunction syndrome. Surgical infections. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Factors contributing to epidemic development of decubitus ulcers (DU) in a surgical intensive care unit. Critical care medicine. 1999 Academic Article
Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection of a native polycystic kidney following renal transplantation.
Times cited: 6
- Intrarenal display of cytotoxic attack molecules during rejection. Transplantation proceedings. 1997 Conference Paper GET IT
- Effect of nifedipine on renal allograft function and survival beyond one year. Clinical nephrology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular executors of cell death - Differential intrarenal expression of Fas ligand, Fas, granzyme B, and perforin during acute and/or chronic rejection of human renal allografts. Transplantation. 1996 Conference Paper GET IT
- Low lipid concentrations in critical illness: Implications for preventing and treating endotoxemia. Critical care medicine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Intragraft expression of IL-10 messenger RNA: a novel correlate of renal allograft rejection. Kidney international. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Immunotherapy with anti-CD3 monoclonal antibodies and recombinant interleukin 2: Stimulation of molecular programs of cytotoxic killer cells and induction of tumor regression. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
Molecular actions of pentobarbitone on sodium channels in lipid bilayers: role of channel structure.
British journal of anaesthesia.
Times cited: 11
Immune stimulatory and anti-tumour properties of haemin.
Clinical and experimental immunology.
Times cited: 12
- Human renal graft rejection: Molecular characterization. Blood purification. 1993 Conference Paper
Interleukin-2 therapy for advanced renal cell carcinoma: radiographic evaluation of response and complications.
Times cited: 6
Hypertension in kidney transplant recipients. Effect on long-term renal allograft survival.
American journal of hypertension.
Times cited: 56
- Periodate and recombinant interleukin-2-activated autologous leukocytes can induce regression of metastases of renal cancer. Cancer Detection and Prevention. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Adoptive immunotherapy for stage IV renal cell carcinoma: A novel protocol utilizing periodate and interleukin-2-activated autologous leukocytes and continuous infusions of low-dose interleukin-2. The American Journal of Medicine. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Anti-tumor properties of lymphocytes activated by the oxidizing mitogens. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Hypertension and decreased graft survival in long-term kidney transplant recipients. Transplantation proceedings. 1985 Academic Article