- Doppler parameters in renal transplant dysfunction: correlations with histopathologic changes. Journal of ultrasound in medicine : official journal of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Deceased-donor kidney transplantation: improvement in long-term survival. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Color duplex sonography in severe transplant renal artery stenosis: a comparison of end-to-end and end-to-side arterial anastomoses. Clinical imaging. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of continuous venovenous haemodialysis to reverse acute hypothermia after multiple trauma. Asian Journal of Surgery. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Acute renal failure in critically ill surgical patients: persistent lethality despite new modes of renal replacement therapy. The Journal of trauma. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Devastating presentations of regional enteritis (Crohn's disease): two reports of survival following severe multiple organ dysfunction syndrome. Surgical infections. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection of a native polycystic kidney following renal transplantation.
Times cited: 6
- Effect of nifedipine on renal allograft function and survival beyond one year. Clinical nephrology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular executors of cell death - Differential intrarenal expression of Fas ligand, Fas, granzyme B, and perforin during acute and/or chronic rejection of human renal allografts. Transplantation. 1996 Conference Paper GET IT
Molecular actions of pentobarbitone on sodium channels in lipid bilayers: role of channel structure.
British journal of anaesthesia.
Times cited: 11
Immune stimulatory and anti-tumour properties of haemin.
Clinical and experimental immunology.
Times cited: 12
Interleukin-2 therapy for advanced renal cell carcinoma: radiographic evaluation of response and complications.
Times cited: 6
Hypertension in kidney transplant recipients. Effect on long-term renal allograft survival.
American journal of hypertension.
Times cited: 56
- Adoptive immunotherapy for stage IV renal cell carcinoma: A novel protocol utilizing periodate and interleukin-2-activated autologous leukocytes and continuous infusions of low-dose interleukin-2. The American Journal of Medicine. 1987 Academic Article GET IT
- Hypertension and decreased graft survival in long-term kidney transplant recipients. Transplantation proceedings. 1985 Academic Article