- Cardiac sarcoidosis. 2014 Chapter
- Treatment of hemopericardium caused by mitral balloon valvuloplasty with activated factor VII: a case report. Cancers. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Times cited: 2
- Cardiac computed tomography imaging: An update on procedures, applications and health risks. 2012 Chapter
- Psoriasis and heart disease. 2011 Chapter
- When the diagnosis is a zebra: pulmonary artery aneurysm. Connecticut medicine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Letter by Mamkin et al regarding article, "weekend onset of acute myocardial infarction does not have a negative impact on outcome in Japan". Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
Symptom-limited exercise combined with dipyridamole stress: prognostic value in assessment of known or suspected coronary artery disease by use of gated SPECT imaging.
Journal of nuclear cardiology : official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology.
Times cited: 11
- Apparently untreatable hypertension. Lancet. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Taenia solium neurocysticercosis.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 7
- Drug-eluting stent implantation results in effective treatment of small coronary artery disease (DESIRE Small CAD). Connecticut medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- More studies are needed on gender-based outcomes in percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents. The American Journal of Cardiology. 2007 Information Resource GET IT
The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
Times cited: 10
Comparison of results of percutaneous coronary intervention for non-ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction or unstable angina pectoris in men versus women.
The American Journal of Cardiology.
Times cited: 17