- Cardiac sarcoidosis. 2014 Chapter
- Treatment of hemopericardium caused by mitral balloon valvuloplasty with activated factor VII: A case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Times cited: 2
- Cardiac computed tomography imaging: An update on procedures, applications and health risks. 2012 Chapter
- Psoriasis and heart disease. 2011 Chapter
- When the diagnosis is a zebra: Pulmonary artery aneurysm. Connecticut Medicine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Letter by Manikin et al regarding article, "weekend onset of acute myocardial infarction does not have a negative impact on outcome in Japan". Circulation Journal. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
Symptom-limited exercise combined with dipyridamole stress: Prognostic value in assessment of known or suspected coronary artery disease by use of gated SPECT imaging.
Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
Times cited: 14
- Apparently untreatable hypertension. Lancet. 2007 Comment GET IT
Taenia solium neurocysticercosis .
New England Journal of Medicine.
Times cited: 8
- Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation Results in Effective Treatment of Small Coronary Artery Disease (DESIRE Small CAD). Connecticut Medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- More Studies Are Needed on Gender-Based Outcomes in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting Stents. American Journal of Cardiology. 2007 Article GET IT
The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
Times cited: 10
Comparison of Results of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Non-ST-Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction or Unstable Angina Pectoris in Men Versus Women.
American Journal of Cardiology.
Times cited: 18